Australian Schools Based Apprenticeship Program
Reece and Murray Mallee Training Company Ltd have developed an Australian School based Apprenticeship Program (ASbA) offering exciting employment, training and career opportunities for students.
Students can commmence this program in either Years 10 or 11 and continues through to Year 12
This national program, which is also promoted and supported by State and Commonwealth Governments, provides the opportunity for students to combine their studies with part time work at local Reece stores.
What’s in it for you
- On the job training
- A head start on your career
- Preparation for the workforce
- Developing skills
- Credits towards your Year 12 certificate in your state.
Earn while you learn
- Be paid above the award rate
- Work 1 day a week and a Saturday, leaving only 4 days of school. Plus there are opportunities to work during school holidays.
What do I get when I finish?
- A nationally recognised qualification - Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- Reece will consider all participants who successfully complete the program for a full time position.
- Reece will consider all participants who go to university once finished Year 12 for part time work.
To take the plunge click here to register. For the terms and conditions of the ASbA program in your state please visit Murray Mallee Training Co. Ltd website www.mmtc.com.au or email email@example.com