Season's Greetings1 December 2013
First things first; on behalf of the entire Reece team I’d like to wish all of our customers a very happy and safe holiday season. 2012 was a huge year for the industry and 2013 certainly hasn't been any different. We’re working harder than ever to support your business by evolving ours.
Listening is key for us, and we’re continuing our commitment to customised service through daily and yearly customer feedback and responding to these valuable inputs by improving what we offer. It’s the time of year for reflection so let’s have a look at how we’ve been working for you in 2013.
Making Business Easier
At Reece, we’re working tirelessly to help make doing business with us as easy as possible. A big part of this includes continually improving our online solutions, which we’re happy to say have been receiving a lot of positive feedback. Those improvements include enhancements to My Account’s capabilities with the introduction of QuickPay, My Account Mobile, Quote to Order and an improved product search, which now includes images. Visitors to the site can now also play with the new 3D Bathroom Planner tool that allows the user to select from our wide range of products and a vast array of room configurations. This makes it a great tool for you to use with your clients or even suggest they check it out themselves to help them see their vision.
These are not the only ways we’ve improved our service. We’re also continuing to deliver very high in stock service levels via our newly automated stock management program. We’re continuing in our support of the wider industry via the continuation of the Don’t risk it, use a licensed plumber™ campaign and the often entertaining (but also very serious) DIY Disasters competition which continues to unearth some truly astounding attempts at home plumbing.
Building on innovation
2013 has also seen the continued development of a number of new and innovative product lines to compliment our tried and tested stable. Just some of these superstar products include:
- Thermann – the range continues to grow with the introduction of continuous flow and electric units
- Conex - new fitting sizes (65, 80 & 100mm) will be launched in February 2014 for even greater options
- Base – we’ve expanded our Base brand of bathroom products, ensuring you can get the right products, at the right price, with quality you can trust
- Roca – we’ve also expanded the Roca brand giving access to more products from the world’s leading sanitaryware brand
- Laufen – giving you premium basins, baths and toilet units for your customers
- Hideaway active urinal – this genius urinal system utilises sensor technology to create a urinal system that is at the forefront of hygiene and efficiency
- Weathermatic – providing you access to some of the most innovative products in the irrigation market, such as Smartlink
That sums up another busy year for us and we’d like to thank you for your continued support and confidence in the Reece brand. Here’s to even bigger and better things to come in 2014. Take care over the break, enjoy some time out with your loved ones and we look forward to seeing you in the new year.
Peter Wilson CEO